Friday, March 03, 2006

dream journal ne

this is turning out to be my dream journal...

compared to my last post re: a nightmare...last night's dream was so good that I need to write about it so I would never forget it.

Last night I dreamed that HE came home and was trying to patch things up with me. the end.

Well, a dream is a dream. It's not real. (haha hanggang panaginip na lang talaga ako!)

But, whenever I experience deja vu, I am quite sure that I have dreamed of that scene before.

So dreams MAY come true.

A dream is a dream. We aspire for it to come true but we never know if it will or not.

It's just a dream.

==========
I am so terribly pissed off at my officemate right now.

His wallpaper is the cartoon of the prophet Muhammad that caused many riots around the world.
Why? Why is he exploiting an issue which he doesn't understand?
Why is he stupid? This just reaffirms my unexplained hate toward him.. Now I can explain why I hate him so.

Does he do it to look cool??? utter BS.
he isn't directly affected by it, he isn't a Muslim. Would he want the same thing done to his God?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Nakakakulo ng DUGO!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyPink said...

cool my foot! buti hindi ko officemate 'yan at kung hindi nabasag ko 'yang PC niya. nakakalungkot na may ganyang mga tao.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home