Saturday, January 28, 2006

Addictions and Depression

The sound of the title is so..scandalous. hehe
But it's nothing like that.

ADDICTION

I'm currently hooked to a manhwa (Korean manga) called Gung. Sh*t it's really good! Brings out the romantic-naive pubescent kid in me. wahehehehe.
It takes up most of my time now. Even in the office. But I have a license to not do anything...they're currently airing a live drama version of the same title in Korea so I can eveluate if it is good (which I think it is!) and if so, if we shall buy it.

I'd like to thank ALL those who pour in effort to scan and translate (scanlate) these manhwas. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to read these manhwas. ^_^

DEPRESSION

It's nice that I finally admitted to some people that I like H. I don't have to hide that fact anymore, although I believe I was really obvious. hehe. Now I can blog about him without having to worry as well.

I think I missed my chance with him. There were moments when I thought he was being serious about liking me (or maybe that was just what I was thinking at the moment). First was the Baguio slip ("I like you"), but later I realized he was just probably tongue-tied or couldn't find the right words to tell me that he wanted me to drink more liquor. Next, the eastwood incident. I was already drunk (as in really drunk!) and I was, uhm, displaying my affection openly (wahahahahah). Hey, I didn't do anything wrong! I was just clinging to him, as I did with E when H wasn't there yet. SO when T asked if I was his girlfriend, he said "yes". And T congratulated me. He also asked if he could touch me since I was already drunk. Pervert. (wahahaha) Then the SM incident. I told him I'd be in SM because of the Mulawin premiere. He said he didn't want to come, he doesn't know the movie anyway. He texted me before the movie started and said he was in SM. We met up, but I had to leave so we decided to meet up again later. When we met up, he and S told me to eat so he went with me to buy some food, leaving S alone at Figaro. When we were already waiting for E to fetch us, I told him I was worried that my boss might see me there ( I kinda took off before my duties were done...hehe..and at this time we were already pretending to be boyfriend-girlfriend). He told me to just say I left "because your boyfriend fetched you". Okay. Smile Smile.

H: When we see him I'll just hug you.
-MiMi blushes furiously-
M: Ah...Uhm..
pause...silence
H: Can I do that? (He looked so serious)
M: Ha? Ah...(I just blurted this out) Only when we see my boss!!! (And what I really wanted to say was plain "yes")

God. I'm so stupid. Up to this day I regret not saying the right things. There was only the two of us and I could have asked the right questions. I could have clarified what was happening between us. Grrr.

There were in-between events (like Moomba nights...how I love Moomba ^_^, e.g. he wrote "love mimi" on the table). I also started a habit of making mano. Just to have an excuse to hold his hand. I also make pa-cute text messages. I really am so cheap!!! O.o

Ang katuparan nung hugging eh during the jazz ko die (hehehe) night. I had my arms wide open, ready to hug, I was actually looking at Diane. Wala man si H sa way/range nung pag hug ko kasi di naman siya ang balak kong i-hug. Promise, kay Diane ako nakatingin. Tapos nung lumalapit na siya (di pa rin ako nakatingin sa kaniya) binaba ko na kamay ko kasi naisip ko "pucha! parang akala niya siya sinesenyasan ko" Yun na nga. Yumakap na si gagu. Na shock talaga ako. Pero masarap. wahehe

BUT after that I really felt uneasy. I thought maybe I was so easy.
Because, thinking about it, I believe I just made it worse for myself.

He only says things like "i like you" WHEN HE'S DRUNK. It also seems that he' just interested in my boobs (what?!), no...just boobs in general. pervert. And, if he really DID like me, he would've made enough effort to probably see me more often. Eh parang walang effort.

Kaya ayun. Nag feeling lang ako. Nalungkot lang ako kasi na realize kong nag feeling lang ako. I know I'm naive but I think I know it when a guy flirts with me. (uuy may nakikipag flirt pala sayo mimi?!)

I've also decided not to like him anymore. tama na. napupuyat lang ako eh.



napupuyat, napapagod, nakakasawang isipin.

obviously, dahil malaki ulo niya (literally and figuratively), isa lang ako sa mga nagpapalaki nun.
parang "okay type mo ako, wala lang. alam ko lang na type mo ko ang ganda ko"
sudden gush talaga. ano ber!

hmmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger BabyPink said...

basta para sa akin, wait until the guy REALLY says something kasi kung wala siyang balls to say something talaga, wala din siya. pero, i don't think there's anything wrong with liking a guy naman. and, when we do like a guy, we may tendency tayo na palakihin ang mga maliliit na sweet thing he does (na normal lang pala niyang ginagawa). parang every little thing or action has a meaning and would eventually fall down to "maybe, he likes me."

not that you don't know all this yet. kasi i think that's normal.:)

wala lang. siguro huwag mo lang pilitin na mawala 'yung like mo for him. bayaan mo lang. kasi, well, as per my experience (ahem, ahem!), the more na linalabanan 'yan, the more na lumalakas. lumalaban baga. nakakabanas nga eh, 'di ba?:)

2:35 AM  
Blogger iceuck said...

oh well. bahala na si batman. pero ico-condition ko na sarili ko to think that i shouldn't like him. mapapadali kung di ko siya makita.

bongga naman masyado tong mamang ito, lahat tayo may history sa kaniya! >.<

9:25 PM  
Blogger BabyPink said...

tama ka! ang haba ng hair ng punyemas! hehehe:)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home