Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's blogging day!

It's a Saturday!!! Blogging day!!!

I haven't checked this in a while...hmmm..what have i done since then?

MULANDI KA!!!

Haha!
My boss works as a supervising producer for GMA Films so he "asks" us to help him with GMA Films-related activities. I was in the presscon of the Mulawin the Movie as a runner (a job i didn't thouroughly enjoy when I was in CTV, I still don't) which really pissed me off! They say the presscon was a success, it probably was, but the preparation and the technical aspectsof the event itself was a MESS!!! Working with CTV has helped me in knowing what a really good event is, so if CTV people were there in that presscon, we would've had a great time laughing at those people who call themselves "event organizers" who "organized" that "event". Really.

I was also in the Parade of Stars. I was supposed to be in the float as one of the Mulawin people but I chickened out at the last minute. I now regret not being able to participate there. I was in the coaster instead. There were so many people on the roads leading to the venue, the traffic was so bad! I even had to hold my pee for an hour! That was horrific.

The scandalous MMFF awards night was also witnessed personally by yours truly. Red carpet entrance, cocktails, the works! I was sitting near the center aisle, right in the middle of all the action. Ruffa Mae was late so she there weren't available seats left, she had to sit beside me. Nagchikahan kami, san ka pa! GMA was there, so were the Metro Manila mayors. Mall moguls were also there (Henry Sy and I think someone from Robinson's) Of course there were many big stars. So if that venue was bombed, the world would be a happy place. ^_^ (I'd be dead too!)

To sum it up, I rubbed elbows with stars and VIPs that somehow I felt important too!

MY BABY CAME HOME

Biboy is home!!! The whole family arrived last Jan 7. the following day, the designated day for the yearly reunion, lahat nagkagulo sa kanya! The reunion was so fun!

BRIGHT FUTURE

My aunt's friend is believed to be somewhat psychic, or something of the sort. She was in San Mateo the day Biboy came home. I was eating dinner (she was still at the table) while she was giving "predictions" to my other aunt. She suddenly turned to me and said: "ito makakatanggap ng malaking pera. ma po-promote ka, babae boss mo. magaling ka, yung creativity mo, magagamit mo dun. madali ang pasok ng pera" I was shocked, she knew how my boss looked like. She also knew our office was going to be renovated. hmm. sana mag dilang anghel sya!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyPink said...

grabe! naka-chicka mo si ruffa mae? masaya at nakakatuwa ba siyang kausap? like 'yung parang sa tv?:)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home