Saturday, August 14, 2021

Self-reflection 1/52

Been feeling the urge to write again, so here I am.

Discovered the We're Not Really Strangers cards and got so interested, so I'll be using those as prompts for entries. Today, I drew from the Self-Reflection deck, and got the question:

When was the last time I enjoyed my own company? What was I doing?

Ever since I experienced travelling on my own, I found that I enjoyed it, but only for a few days 😂 I need human interaction after maybe 3 days. There hasn't been a problem in keeping myself company because, eventhough I'm mainly an extrovert, I also truly enjoy alone time. Doing nothing, or just reading webtoons, and I'm good. Walking while listening to music, getting lost in my (sometimes dangerous) thoughts are one of the things I like doing. Hmm to think of a specific example of a time I enjoyed my own company...probably a few weeks ago when I wasn't busy or stressed out, and I was wasting time reading webtoons.

BUT I also definitely to interact with other people. Virtual is okay, but I truly believe that I am best experienced in person 😅 There's a different energy that I get when I interact with people that I really like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home